Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas is Here!

I don't know what happened, but I AM FINALLY IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Maybe its the hours of Christmas music I have been listening to today! i took my picture for my Christmas card, this is not the actual picture, but you guys get a look at what it is like... I had a lot of fun. I made the beard from wool! And yes I am wearing a union suit... they are great.

I am going to see the Nutcracker at the New York City Ballet, I am excited!

And this is most unfortunately the Wrong shade of Christmas red... The internet ruins colors often... sorry.

3 comments:

  1. I recognize that fence! Are you starting at the Empire State building in this pic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look good with a flowing white beard! remember that when you are a little old man.

    ReplyDelete