Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Birthday!

Hello Everyone! Thanks so much for all your birthday calls and messages on facebook! You made the day great! I will tell you what all happened. As a present to myself, I slept in and went straight the the post office upon waking up. My sister had delivered a package for me! Inside were all these tiny wrapped presents, she knows I like to open presents, and thankfully she loves to wrap so it works out. ha Inside she had gotten me all the birthday essentials, a Songebob card, White Chocolate Oreos, a birthday sign to put up in my room ( a big family tradition ) and a pez! The best gift of all, ICING! My sister and I do this unhealthy thing where we eat icing on a spoon out of the container... its so good. Who needs cake?




Another tradition is that my sister always bakes me Billy's Vanilla Vanilla cupcakes, and mom makes a cake of my choice! Well, this year I actually got to go to THE BILLY'S BAKERY! Ashley and I walked around and finally found it. Krista's cupcakes taste just like them! i know that if my mom and sister ever opened up a bakery, it would be just like this. It was a great place.



I thought the wallpaper was so cool in here.



Vanilla Vanilla and Banana bread cream cheese cupcakes... I can have two, it's my birthday!



After Billy's, Ashley and I went to Pastis, one of my favorite restaurants here in NYC. I got the fish and chips, and it was unlike enything I had ever tasted, so very good. I even got birthday cake! Thanks Ashley!

No comments:

Post a Comment