Saturday, December 26, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

My parents and I FINALLY mad it home last night on Christmas! I was so very thankful. Due to bad weather in Chicago, our flight was canceled on the 23rd. I was so upset, but I was so very grateful that my parents were there with me for Christmas Eve and Christmas. We decided to make the most of Christmas Eve and went shopping on Fifth Avenue, and went to FAO Schwartz, the most amazing toy store on the planet. We had a great day together, and couldn't wait til we could go home the next day.

We finally arrived home greeted by Krista and Jon! I was so excited to see them. Today we start Christmas with the family... which I am so excited about! My favorite time of the year. Hope you have all had an amazing Christmas, I wish you the best in the new Year.

I will post pictures of mom and dad in the city as soon as i get a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment