Thursday, December 10, 2009

Not to Much going on today...

I had a great day at the internship yesterday. I got to design a few things once again! I am always glad to be able to use some of my skills at the internship. I really like it there! Today I am just catching up on some freelance work so I can get that out the door and delivered. Pretty much a lazy day, but a good one! I have been doing a little research on a few places i want to see while I am here, i think i am going to try and make it to Sleepy Hollow, and Niagra Falls! If the trip is not to crazy, I think it could be fun since I am so close.

Tomorrow I am going to the New York Ballet to see The Nutcracker! So maybe I can get a few pictures for you guys... i certainly hope so!

1 comment:

  1. Niagra Falls is a place that everyone should see in their life!! It is amazing! :o)

    ReplyDelete