Monday, November 30, 2009

Macaroni!

As you all probably know by now macaroni is one of my very favorite dishes! Kyle told me about a place he saw on tv called the Mac Bar. It is a restaurant in SOHO that serves twelve different varieties of mac and cheese! I got the four cheese kind... so good! The design was incredible, it is always nice to see a concept fully thought out. The restaurant was even shaped in the shape of a small macaroni and the bowls were macaronis as well! Here is their website and you can check them out...

http://macbar.net/

Here are a few of the pictures I took at the place.





So Ashley ran into the "Naked Cowboy" On Time's Square tonight... had to post the picture. He is actually wearing clothes, they are just not visible right now, but he sure liked Ashley.


After a quick walk around we ended up at Serendepity for dessert! Lauren told us to be sure and go here and get the Frozen Hot Chocolate! It was soooo very good! The place was so beautiful all decorated for Christmas!




On my way home tonight I got stuck in the subway for about an hour due to construction, but saw this sign and realized... IT"S MY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment: