Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Annie Shoots For December's Vogue!

Hello everyone, the December issue of Vogue came out today and Annie practically shot the whole magazine! The photos were amazing... The cast was Lady Gaga as the witch, Lily Cole as Gretel, and Andrew Garfield as Hansel. These images were shot way before I arrived so i wasn't there for these. I thought I would post these images so you all could see what is produced at the studio!







These photos are of Cate Blanchett, and i think they are incredible. Cate Blanchett is touring with the Australian cast of Streetcar Named Desire and it is actually playing here in Brooklyn. I tried to get tickets but they were already sold out!




Today was a great day at the internship, it went very well. I got to do some design work so that was very exciting!

2 comments:

  1. Man, I'm so happy that you got to design!!! Maybe Vogue will be calling your number soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what gorgeous work! i'm so excited you get to be a part of something so awesome!

    ReplyDelete