Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Yesterday and Today!

Yesterday I went to work at internship! It was a good day, busy running errands all day, but good indeed. I got to load the trucks up for an upcoming shoot, it was a lot of work, but cool to see what all goes into the making.

After that, I went to the Chelsea market and walked around for a bit. Inside the market are a bunch of food vendors and cool stuff. Here is a picture...


After that I walked around Greenwich village for a bit, another favorite part of town, and then I went home to the apartment. While walking in the village I found this cool sidewalk art and the Jill Greenberg monkey portrait book for only eight dollars! I snatched that right up!


Today I went to B&H photo and picked out a nice tripod! It is at these moments I realize what a nerd I am because I was so excited when i got it all put together, I have planned a project. I am writing it on here so that all of you can hold me accountable on it, but I am planning to make a small video with my new tripod. If you do not see this video within a week, call me and bug me until i make time to do it! ha.

I also went to see Fantastic Mr. Fox tonight. It was one of the most beautiful things i have seen in the theater. Each scene was just amazing, and the humor was right down my alley. Please go see this one, it is incredible! Now if i can only find that soundtrack on Itunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment