Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Apartment


I made some friends on the plane ride from Baltimore to New York. They were a couple from Texas and they were so awesome. Stan and Joyce were their names, and had five children, and had lived in Texas for a long time. We began talking and they said they were believers, we had such an encouraging talk on the plane and it was exactly what I needed. Then, she tells me that her daughter lives in Park Slope! That is where I am staying! CRAZY! SO we all shared a taxi from the airport and her daughter and her family live about 1 block up, and 2 blocks over from me. She said they would cook me Thanksgiving dinner, HOW AWESOME!
Thanks to my buddy Kyle, I scored this great apartment in Park Slope, a safe area in Brooklyn. Kyle stayed here while he was interning at Eyeball this summer. Here are a few pictures of the apartment for you guys who are curious... my favorite part is the ceiling.






1 comment: