Friday, November 20, 2009

The Start of a Good Weekend!

Well, Thursday was pretty busy. I was asked to come into work to help out an extra day, and I was so very excited! I got to design a little more and it went very well. Hopefully I will get a few more design projects to help out on in the future. After work, I walked around for a bit and saw a few things... as usual! I just love walking around the city and seeing where I end up, I love to walk.

Tonight's post is dedicated to all those who have ever called this little gem home... The Portland Square Hotel. Just put your Coldplay on my friends and remember the good times had here. ha.


While walking around before work on Thursday, i thought i would take a look around the St. Patricks Cathedral, It is such a beautiful place, and i will go back and take some more pictures when i got my head on straight, ha. Inside was the most interesting lady I have ever seen in my life. This same secretary sat in the front of the church with the exact same hair-do and sunglasses about two years ago when i first went to the cathedral. I just thought she was so interesting. While i was there, a young girl asked to have her picture made with her, so the lady picked up a brochure, and pretended to hand it to the girl just for the picture.

Last time I saw here i had a failed attempt of photographing her, but this time i sucedded, and believe me, she did not mind at all. ha. Enjoy!


Every day on my way to work I pass this amazing sign. From far away, it looks as if it is just a billboard on the wall, but this is HAND PAINTED ON BRICK! The detail is amazing and it is absolutely huge! It makes me think if my friends at CMT with the use of the fluorescent orange spray paint on the walls!





On my way home, I saw they had the street all torn up, I thought it looked interesting so I took a picture of it.


Tonight I went to Cobble Hill in Brooklyn. It is a really great area, kind of like Hillsboro Village. I saw this place and knew I had to go in! CHOCOLATE DESSERTS! Everyone knows how I feel about my desserts, I went inside and got a place for one, I have always wanted to go to a restaurant by myself, and glad i finally did.

After mulling over the menu, I decided to go for a slice of the classic chocolate cake that is apparently Oprah's favorite chocolate cake in all New York! It was soooooooooooo good. man.



Tomorrow I have a shoot planned, with myself, ha. I need some models up here, but all i got is me right now so I am going to take a few self portraits. Look for them tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, the hair lady!!! and Portland Square!!! COLDPLAY!

    ReplyDelete